Friday, April 10, 2015

Week two forum.


1- Select a word. Choosing a word for capture might help taking more photos that stand under the same topic.
2- View the world with unusual lenses. That helps taking different photos for the same view.

For this class, I would use the first suggestion, Select a word, to take photos for my assignments, so that would help me  coming up with more ideas. 






USC's Dominique Byrd brings down a one-handed touchdown grab while Oregon State's Brandon Browner tries to prevent the reception in a fog-enshrouded Reser Stadium in Corvallis, Ore.

  For Ryan photos portfolio, I actually like all his photos, and they all look perfect to me.  The photo that most stands out to me is the football photo. I like that the players are on action trying to get the ball, and it's hard to shoot a sport photo like that.

  I would like to ask Ryan about what was his starting point of being a photographer, What does he like to shoot most, and what would he like to advise me in order to be a better photographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment