Friday, April 3, 2015

FORUM 1

  My goals for photojournalism class are first, don't leave my camera and shoot photos everyday. Second, read books about some famous photographers and try to learn more from them. Finally, do all my assignments and focus in the class to not miss any information that instructor gives us.

  My photographer of this week is Yousuf Karsh. He was born in Mardin, a city in Turkey. He grew up diring the American Genoside where he wrote "I saw relatives massacred; my sister died of starvation as we were driven from village to village." Karsh was the only Canadian to make the list. He was the one who took Afghan girl photo. 

-For my next week assignment, I'm planning to go to DAMchic Spring 2015 Launch Party today in Oregon State University in corvallis to take photos of the OSU Hip Hop club.  
-Go to a chemistry or a physics lab and take photos of students doing an experiment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment