Friday, April 17, 2015

Week 3 forum

For my Environmental Portrait and Mug Shot.
- Katherine Miles, a 15-year-old fashion designer. Her design is being covered by Huffington Post and the VK edition of Vogue. She was one of two emerging designers to win the opportunity to show their collection at Portland Fashion Week. The props are sewing machines and equipment,  dresses, materials. Kate has a studio, so I'm planning on going to her studio to take some or maybe a lot of photos of her while she is on her sewing machine or holding a dress.

- Ahmed Rajabzadah, a physics instructor at LBCC. He has physics lab every Friday, so I'll try to take some photos of him helping students doing their physics experiment


My best photo I've taken for this class could be this medium shot photo for some sand volleyball players. And I like it because of the depth of filed and the three players are not centered and not looking to the camera.

My worst photo I've taken for this class was this one for some OSU students studying at the Valley library. I didn't like the lighting of this photo and the angle I took the photo from. 

- I think I need to improve many skills in order to take better photos, and I want to take control of natural light and flash to raise the quality of my photos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment